.
.
.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . the inspiration, mysteries and art of rickard westman
__________________________________________________________________________

torsdag 3 november 2011

Vederlag artwork

My old friends in Vederlag (swedish crust punk) put up their new 6-track album on bandcamp a few days ago. Be sure to listen to it, it's sweet!



Thought I'd post the artwork for it. So here it is.
Did try some new techniques that turned out pretty cool and the pure white and chaotic darkness of the front cover gave it a somewhat unique feel that works really well. Great learning experience for future work on my part.























































While I am at it I might just put up some alternative ideas I had for this.
And be sure to take a listen to their music - Vederlag






Inga kommentarer:

.
.
__________________________________________________________________________